If you’ve dry, at risk from breakage locks, this deep conditioning herbal treatment will literally useful hair! It’s made entirely out of all sebum that could deeply hydrate and restore hair returning to its original health and shine.
We choose to work with this deep conditioning hot oil treatment 2-3 times one week, but you can use being often as you prefer! Obviously, the greater number of you have it, the higher the final results!
Deep Conditioning Herbal Treatment
- 8 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp jojoba oil
- 15-20 drops tea tree oil, lavender oil, or other essential oil of your liking!
- If your coconut oil is solid, soften straight down from the microwave only a few seconds. No have to be completely liquid, but it really should be easily stirred.
- Mix coconut oil with jojoba oil and acrylic of your choice.
- You might also make use of a mix of other oils such as grapeseed oil and further virgin this kind of oil, or maybe argan oil, but jojoba and coconut oil are a great deal less pricey and work just as well!
- Apply a combination to damp hair and canopy hair that has a warm towel straight outside the dryer. Alternatively, it’s also possible to cover your own hair that has a shower cap and blast it with your hair dryer only a few minutes.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash out.
- Shampoo and condition as always.
- Repeat as much as you like!
Benefits of Deep Conditioning Hot Oil Treatment:
The regular use of this herbal treatment are going to do the examples below:
- Deeply condition and hydrate hair.
- Prevent split ends and breakage.
- Add shine to dull hair.
- Strengthen hair and encourage growth.
- Restore health and shine.
Like this post? Share, Pin, and Comment Below ??