Dry, damaged hair doesn’t stand the opportunity against our very best hair mask for damaged hair! Doing this natural concoction will seriously fix the most damaged, the driest of hair after only 1 application! Give it a try for yourself and then determine the visible difference!
Packed with nourishing and deeply hydrating ingredients, this DIY hair mask for damaged hair combines the very best ingredients to handle off damage and impart moisture.
Because this hair mask contains fatty and oily ingredients, it is recommended that you should only sign up for the ends, tailored for those with oily hair! Should you opt to spread some onto the scalp, do only one bit, and rinse out well!
DIY Hair Mask for Damaged Hair Recipe
- 1/2 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 5 drops ylang-ylang oil (optional, and just for all those with a dry scalp!)
- In a smaller bowl, mix every one of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Apply the mask from middle towards ends and secure inside a bun.
- Cover the bun with a shower cap or even a plastic bag.
- Leave on a minimum of Thirty minutes, lounge chair somewhere, overnight.
- Rinse out thoroughly, and shampoo and condition normally.
- Follow on the top of an using apple cider vinegar rinse. See below.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse:
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar treatment with 4 parts water. Additionally you can include essential oils to mask the vinegary smell.
- Add mixture in squeeze bottle and spray across hair.
- Finish off by rinsing with cold water. Cold water will seal within the moisture, smooth hair, and add shine.
Use this mask 2-3 times weekly, for that dry and damaged your hair is!
Like this post? Share, Pin, and Comment Below ??