Oily hair is usually due to too much sebum, the particular overproduction of oil with the skin. This oil then greases the roots, making hair look dirty as soon as the following day after having a shampoo. Although hair is not actually dirty, the overproduction of oily helps it be look unwashed and it is something a number of people suffer the pain of (including myself!). Thankfully, dry shampoos have become intended for those that have oily hair, which implies do not really need to wash our hair everyday. This DIY hair mask for shiny hair targets your hair in the roots and reduces oil production in time.
DIY Hair Mask for greasy Hair C Recipe
This recipe uses natural substances that focus on the hair follicles instantly to control sebum production. Our DIY hair mask for shiny hair uses strawberries that happen to be amazing at targeting oil production.
Strawberries may also be full of vit c and antioxidants which leave hair healthy, strong, and also encourages growth.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp salt
- juice on the lemon
- In a blender, incorporate your strawberries and blend until a paste forms.
- Sieve the strawberry blend to eradicate most of the seeds.
- Then, in the separate bowl, mix in the sieved strawberry puree, salt, and juice associated with a lemon.
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair, massaging gently on the scalp.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes and wash it out.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
Benefits from the DIY Hair Mask for Oily Hair:
- Strawberries contain antioxidants and vit c which detox the hair and offer it with mega shine, softness, and strength.
- The salt soaks up extra oil and also exfoliates the scalp, removing the buildup of scalp.
- Lemon juice cleanses as well as removes extra oil.
- Softer, more manageable hair.
- Shiny strands.
- Encourages healthier hair growth.
If you like this text, be sure to share ??