Split ends is usually the result of a quantity of things including thin or hair thinning, over-processed hair, far too much heat, and/or damaged hair. Basically, it’s very difficult NOT to have split ends, unless you’re getting regular trims which, let’s not pretend, the majority of us don’t! Even if you do get regular trims though, split ends could happen, and thus we’ve formulated the ideal anti-split-end hair mask mainly for that! This DIY hair mask for split ends targets the ends to close the splits all while moisturizing, hydrating, and infusing the hair protein for strength and growth.
Use this mask maybe once or twice one week to mend damaged strands, split ends, and baldness. This hair mask is gentle and therefore is fine on all hair types and does not damage the strands. This DIY hair mask for split ends is usually great to strengthen weak hair and also to encourage new hair growth!
DIY Hair Mask for Split Ends C Recipe
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- In one small bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Apply to damp hair and deal with hair by massaging on the scalp in slow, circular motions. Massaging your head will promote better blood circulation workout routines assists with hair regrowth.
- Make sure the mask is worked through entire hair, paying special focus on the ends.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Repeat twice a week.
Benefits of DIY Hair Mask for Split Ends:
- Hydrating and moisturizing
- Fixes split ends
- Encourages hair growth
- Smooths hair
- Adds shine
Like this informative article? Share and Pin ??