Split ends can be the consequence of great numbers of things like over-processed hair, many extreme heat tools, rather than enough trimming, but thankfully strategies you possibly can reduce the look of split ends in addition to repair them! This DIY split ends treatment methods are gentle enough for many hair types, but additionally powerful enough to repair damaged hair and split ends. Created using natural and organic ingredients, this DIY split ends treatment will repair, hydrate, and add shine to damaged, weak, and brittle hair. So say goodbye to split ends permanently due to the fact treatment will destroy them finally!
DIY Split Ends Treatment Recipe
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- rosewater (figure out how to help make your own rosewater) OR distilled water
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (preferably organic)
- To a blender, add the banana, yogurt, and several drops of rosewater and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Blend up until the mixture turns into a smooth paste.
- Apply treatment to dry hair, starting with the roots and dealing all the way down on the ends.
- Make absolute to saturate the ends well, and wrap hair having a soft, light towel or perhaps shower cap.
- Leave on for at least A half-hour, dry fruits, with any hair mask, the more time better!
- Rinse out and shampoo and condition as normal.
- For extra dry hair and split ends, repeat 2-3 times each week.
Why This Works:
Banans are loaded with natural oils, potassium, zinc, iron, and vitamins A, C, and E, bananas help restore your hair’s natural elasticity and reduce breakage.
Yogurt is packed with protein, and offers nourishment to dry, damaged hair. Yogurt also contains lactic acid, which is great for cleansing the scalp and removing scalp to help you flowing hair follicles grow.
Rosewater and Lemon Juice cleanses your hair and as well removes any buildup, dirt, and bacteria.
Like this particular article? Share and Pin ??