Looking for that ultimate in hair growth serums? Look no further since this DIY new hair growth serum includes merely the finest in growth of hair oils! Formulated with natural oils, this DIY growth of hir serum targets the head of hair right along at the roots to thicken and promote healthy locks and hair growth.
DIY The growth of hair Serum Recipe
- 3 tbsp castor oil
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil
- 4 tbsp almond oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seed oil
- 2 tbsp peppermint oil
- 1 tbsp tea tree oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a bottle or glass jar, add all oils.
- Shake gently to mix all oils and store inside of a cool, dark place.
How to make use of your hair Growth Serum:
- Apply a smaller add up to the scalp and massage gently in slow circular motions.
- Work the serum throughout entire head specializing in scalps and ends.
- Leave on a minimum of Half an hour or over night.
- Serum can also be put on damp hair and covered with a hot, wet towel. Leave on for A half-hour and rinse out.
- Use 2-3 times a week for the most powerful results.
All oils are hydrating and encourage new hair growth, treat scalp conditions, and prevent and treat split ends.
If you wish this post, remember to share ??