Suffering from dry, damaged, and breaking hair? You’re certainly not alone! This homemade repairing hair mask with coconut oil deep conditions the driest of hair to get it into its youthful, bouncy, and shiny self! Coconut oil is loaded stuffed with essential fatty acids which penetrates the hair from root to dip to hydrate, repair, and add shine in one. This super simple recipe can be a cult favorite because of its simplicity and furthermore, as it really works! Unlike other hair masks which usually cause more mess than actual benefit, this homemade repairing hair mask is super powerful and you will probably notice a improvement in your own hair immediately!
Homemade Repairing Hair Mask
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a double boiler possibly the microwave, cook the coconut oil additionally, the honey.
- Mix well and affect hair, starting with the roots (be sure it isn’t too hot first!).
- Massage the mask all through hair, paying special appreciation of the roots as well as the ends.
- Cover having a shower cap or possibly a light towel and let sit for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse out and shampoo and condition normally.
- Repeat 2-3 times one week to bolster weak, damaged hair.
Benefits of Coconut Oil & Honey:
- Coconut oil is loaded in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain essential fatty acids that strengthen hair, condition the scalp, and assistance to regrow hair. Also abundant in vitamins, minerals and various nutrients, the nourishing benefits coconut oil for hair keeps your hair strong, shiny and appearing great!
- Honey is termed an emollient. This means that honey is really a natural softener, it’s the same a beautiful hair conditioner which could smooth the head of hair. What’s more, honey has antiseptic & anti-bacterial qualities that keep your scalp clean. Furthermore, honey can also help prevent psoriasis or fungal infection about the scalp. This food can help you lower the risk of developing itchy scalp and dandruff.
Like this post? Share and Pin ??