If you’ve ever gotten a gelatin hair mask done in the salon, you recognize the best way expensive they are often! A gelatin hair mask, often called hair lamination, is actually a process where a protective layer is combined with the head of hair to include shine and correct split ends. The matter with salon procedures thought, referred to as “gloss treatments” is they’re packed full of chemicals plus they’re super expensive too! So rather then spending your money and perchance damaging the hair when using the harmful chemicals, why not build your own treatment? Today we’ll provide you with how to make a gelatin hair mask consisting of organic ingredients and may leave your hair ultra shiny, sleek, and healthy looking!
How to have a Gelatin Hair Mask at Home
The main ingredient during the gelatin hair mask is, obviously, gelatin! It appears icky, but gelatin has been used for millennia for many people things including hair, nails, and skin.
After simply the first treatment you’ll notice softer, and glossier hair. But we help you to implement the mask every week for that month to totally get amazing results!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 tbsp coconut oil along with other variety of oil you may have just like avocado or olive.
- In the microwave or over a stove top, heat 1/2 cup of water.
- To that, incorperate your gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Mix while in the oil.
- Saturate entire hair being focused on ends while mixture is warm. Try not to wait to much time since the gelatin solidifies fast.
- Apply a wet, hot towel over hair and allow it to needlessly take Quarter of an hour.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Finish off by blow drying your hair to discover results.
Now you are sure that steps to create a gelatin hair mask, you should have the glossiest hair you have ever had! Work with it once weekly for up to every thirty days!
If you wish this post, be sure and share ??